Open call for papers
Post-proceedings of the
24th International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs
TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects of type theory and its applications. TYPES 2018 was held between 18 and 21 June in Braga, Portugal. The post-proceedings volume will be published in LIPIcs, Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, an open-access series of conference proceedings.
Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, also to those who did not participate in the conference.
We would like to invite all researchers that study and apply type systems to share their results. In particular, we welcome submissions on the following topics:
- Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
- Homotopy type theory;
- Applications of type theory;
- Dependently typed programming;
- Industrial uses of type theory technology;
- Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
- Proof assistants and proof technology;
- Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
- Links between type theory and functional programming;
- Formalizing mathematics using type theory.
- Abstract submission: 8 October 2018
- Paper submission: 15 October 2018
- Author notification: 25 February 2019
- Papers have to be formatted with lipics.cls and adhere to the style requirements of LIPIcs.
- The upper limit for the length of submissions is 20 pages.
- Papers have to be submitted in pdf through EasyChair.
- Authors have the option to attach to their submission a zip or tgz file containing code (formalized proofs or programs), but reviewers are not obliged to take those attachments into account and they will not be published.
- In case of questions, please contact one of the editors.